Killing Time

If I wait for someone and I got a lot of time to kill, i would rather be asleep at home. ZzzZzzz, but i'm not at home, so i got my nails done.. lol


It's my first time by the way..
I killed 45 minutes of my time for my nails..

Next stop.. SM City Cebu, sometimes i'll be in gamezone playing Drum Minia or any Arcade Games but i wanna see the new CyberZone located at the 2nd floor of the new NorthWing SM.




and i bumped into this one.. the preparation for WCG 2008 Eliminations that's on June 28 - 29 and July 5 - 6



I killed another 45 minutes walking around SM and CyberZone

BUT THIS!!!
This is what im craving for.. PSP and the PS3 :P~




and also there is a new store in CybreZone called I-TECH, they have a PC, PS3 and XBOX360 rental for P80 an hour..




i was... :P~ drowling.. i wanna play.. i wanna play.. so killed 1 hour and 30 minutes of playing Call of Duty 4 on a XBOX 360

Comments

Unknown said…
eheh, nasamad pa jud ai, ehhehe, lingaw lage ko sa imo post dah ehhe
Tey said…
Wow very neat nails.. Impressing for a guy to know how to pedicure himself. Hi Tiborsyo, thanks for the visit. Have a great day to you
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind
Marites said…
oy, are those your feet? hindi ba pang-girl? hehehehe! cute!
Tey said…
visiting you from my other two blogs. Have a great day tiborsho
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
carlota said…
i want that pink psp hehehe.
Unknown said…
pero wla gyud ka kaapil para pro street. XD

girlalosh kaayo kag nails bai..
hehehe