Ten Years Ago...

It was like 48 years…

What the heck happened to me?
- I was sleeping around trying to find ways to make myself useful. Well, sleeping around is not the answer. So I walk around and think… think… think… I think, I need to sleep again. He! He! He!

Got tag from Wilhelmina

Answer these questions. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago? I was only 11 years old by then, I happened to enroll in a music school and play violin.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Play online games, play my guitar, eating, checking out emails / chatting and watching our neighbor’s roof blown out by the wind. Hahaha..

3. Snacks I enjoy
Banana Cue!!

4. Places I've lived
Kitcharao Agusan del Norte and Cebu

5. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire
Create a weapon of total mass destruction. Joke, donate some for the charities. Share some for my clan, do business

6. People I want to know more about
Uhmmm… Tarzan??

Tag:
Clarence
Kalay86
Xiaomaime

Comments

annadoll said…
hahaha.. donate sa charity char!...sa akoa nalang i donate.. haha..